Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thinking

I've been thinking about a lot of things. Right now money seems to be one of the things that keeps making it to the front of my thought process. I've even considered the whole getting paid for blogging but I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to sell myself for a few bucks more a month and having to change the way that I blog and having to think about the quality of what I write.

I'm just not sure if I could stand to be one of those people who forces their readers to dodge adds while they read. To me that just seems like a corporate sellout of some kind at that point. You really can't be making that much money off of the adds to really make them worth the time and annoyance to your followers.

I know that my blog really isn't that much of something to follow but I hope that one day it does get to that point. Right now there are just so many things that I need to be doing that blogging somehow has gone to the bottom of the list. I really haven't had the time that I had before because I no longer have my computer in my bedroom. That was really the only reason that I blogged at the level that I did over on Xanga. And there was the insomnia that has cleared up a little.

We actually have no electronics in the bedroom save for the cell phones to charge and the alarm clock. It's just the only way that I can sleep. We only have one TV and that stays downstairs because it would be awkward to have people over and have to watch TV in our bedroom. We also only have one TV and that's enough for just the two of us.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment