Friday, June 18, 2010

lunch...

Recently I've been following a few blogs that talk about lunch, which are linked on the side and it's really gotten me thinking about taking my lunch to work. Right now, my husband and I just come home for lunch because we work together and it works, except that he has been busy come lunch time and has just worked through lunch. On those days I would just take my lunch with me but I never know how days are gonna run and days like today I have to leave the building for my own sanity. That however is another story all together.

But I am currently looking for a job in the teaching world and would appreciate any good feelings, prayers, or vibes that you could send my way depending on which way you align yourself spiritually. These sites however have made me rethink back to lunch when I was in school and just the thought of packing my own lunch once again.

I'm not sure why I get so excited about the thought of packing my lunch again. Just the thought of something other than a boring old sandwich or something along that lines. Right now lunch is usually some kind of sandwich or leftovers from the night before. Which leftovers aren't that bad just not usually something light and simple that can be eaten for lunch.

I don't eat at work amymore because I don't get a lunch break. I've had customers come to the break room and ask me questions. Or I get paged while I'm down there just trying to relax for a few minutes before I have to go back to work. Or my boss comes down there and asks me to come clock in and help because things get chaotic. Which happens all the time when they're gone and they leave the store and usually stay gone more than an hour.

But I'm really liking the whole idea of the bento box lunch. They seem healthier and waste free. I like the ideas that I've seen so far.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment