Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just a boy's little white puppy...

This is Just a Boy's little white puppy...okay well he's full grown dog a Westie and well we love him. I wish I could say that he liked the camera but he doesn't and that was the best I could do. I figured that I should probably be putting a few more pictures up and I should have been doing some more blogging this week since it is vacation time for me but that didn't happen.

I didn't get anything done this week. I didn't even get a chance to see the little white puppy dog. He doesn't live with us while we're in the apartment and we are working on getting a place where we can have him with us but that is going to be a little while before he can stay with us. It's okay we see him on most weekends and we try the best to make the time worth it. Right now though he is suffering from fleas and the heat. I really thought about getting one of those cones to put on him to keep him from chewing the fur off his backside that is until I saw Sassy my father-in-law's dog helping him by chewing on fleas for him. She hasn't really been the same since the puppy's have gone onto other homes and has adopted Apollo as her own and she has become protective of him, even following us along the shoreline of the lake panicking that he is going to fall in the water. If she isn't freaking out on the shore she is swimming along beside us sounding like a freight train.

I kinda miss having a pet at the house because well as much as I love Dollie and the gang they just don't cut it for companionship.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment