Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a girl....

I don't think that I ever wrote that first post to talk about myself and what I like and just give an idea of who I am.

I'm Just a girl who finally found her one and only in the last place she thought. I never expected Just a boy to be the guy who rang the doorbell to fix the TV.

I like to bake. I love reading and pretty much all my first loves and best friends are in between the pages of the books that line my shelves. I love art and I mean the real deal. Not so much into that newer stuff, I prefer to see the masters.

I love music and movies. I think that they go hand in hand. Most days you can find me chained to my desk with Pandora playing in the background. And if you're really lucky you may catch me singing along with the radio.

I will always love a good love story no matter how sad it may be but I will watch it over and over again.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment