Thursday, January 24, 2013

better late than never...


Note: I wrote this  last week and have been having problems with internet.

I wish that my internet worked better than it does. I’ve spent most of the night fighting to keep it connected long enough to load a page so really getting a chance to blog has not been an option. I wish that there was more that I could say but I am making progress on my current 30 before 30 book, flipping through around seven chapters on my day off. The problem I ran into is it is one of those books that I must read in complete silence. I mean nothing I can’t even let my mind wander without having to read and reread the same paragraphs just to try and understand them. The waiting room at the dentist’s office was nice yet a little cold. I was doing good until the ladies that work in the office starting getting all chatty and giggly and then I couldn’t focus because I wanted to know what was going on since it sounded like no one was working. My Sugarbear was getting lower wisdom teeth removed, well that day he was getting x-rays and a game plan for the surgery. Then the next day we came in they knocked him out and in less than an hour he was two teeth lighter. 

love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment