Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter weather...

I guess that we are going to have some winter weather this week. It has been 36 most of the day and a little damp which just makes it colder. I would like for it to finally be below 32 so I can try and blow bubbles to see if they will freeze. Of course I  may freeze in the process since we have a large sliding glass patio door and there really isn't a way to insulate those in the winter. You can tape all the foil up you want in the summer to keep the light out but it does not one thing for cold. The door is right at the end of the couch. I really should be up and moving around, cleaning the house but I don't really feel like it.

For now I think that I will enjoy watching season one of CSI until The Fog comes on. We were watching it this morning and I didn't get to see the first or last 30 minutes of it. I like to see though how each of the original characters have changed over the seasons. They all look so young and I really miss Grissom. I will admit that watching the dvds is much better than watching reruns on tv where they sound like chipmunks on helium.

I may get some more in tomorrow after I take Just a boy to get two of his wisdom teeth surgically removed. He is ready to get them out and after x-rays today and surgery tomorrow, those are the visits that I like. No waiting, no time to back out.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment