Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just a Sunday night at home...

There are quite a few things that have been on my mind this week. Trying to make short term decisions that in the end are actually long term decisions, and so far they have not been easy to make. I know that tomorrow I have to sit down and make those decisions known and be an adult at the same time. They aren't easy decisions to make and it has had me stressed out at work which makes my teeth hurt. I don't know why stress makes my teeth hurt but it does. It isn't grinding my teeth because that will wake me up from a truly sound sleep with pain in my jaw.

I have been trying to work on getting me a little bit of daylight in my life to help combat the blahs that I tend to suffer from because of working in a windowless office. I pulled the foil off our patio door so that I could open it up and air out the house a little bit while I was working on the living room. The cats happened to love it because it afforded them both the opportunity to come in and out as they pleased. Especially Kitten because she still isn't completely comfortable with being in the house. For the first few weeks she would only come in if the door stayed open. The minute the door started to close she was off like a shot and no matter what there was no coaxing her back into the house.

I keep hoping to get a few more pictures on here but the quality of my Internet has not been the best so I'm not even going to try. I can't believe that we are almost into February and it was 75 tonight when we were on our way home from the movie. I would tell you about it but there was a problem with the projector and so after 30 minutes or so the picture went away and there was sound then there was picture, then they restarted the movie, then no picture, nothing at all then there was light. The light was the manager coming in to tell us that the fan was broken and it would be several hours before the projector would be up and running. So after a refund we left and we went by HEB for beer and dessert. Yep that's what we did ice cream and beer. That is how we spent our Sunday night. Watching season 1 of CSI and just chilling before we have to go back to work and start all over again. I will see you another time.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment