Thursday, September 5, 2013

Have some advice...

So a little bit of advice to pass along. I don't really have a lot of good advice that I've heard but I'll throw what I do have out there and see what sticks.

I have no right to pass this one on having no kids of my own but it is a great idea. I have been the victim at 28 of cutting my own nails too short and man it hurts like something else. So imagine someone who can't tell you that it was too far and that it hurt.

Instead of clipping your newborns nails file them. This eliminates the chances of clipping too far.

Everyone has experience with this next one.

Don't tell lies, because no one is good enough to remember everything that they've said.

Personally my thoughts on lying are that I never have anything to gain by lying to someone. Even when I do I tell them that I can't gain anything and tell the truth. Which will blow a professor right out of the water if you tell them what you think of their class, bonus points for a straight face when you say it.

I don't really care for lying because it realy never benefits me. It always makes me look foolish.

I'm not really sure if I don't retain advice or if it just isn't something that is doled out too often in the places I stay. The real reason is probably that there are too many articles of bad advice that I don't want to share because you shouldn't share bad advice.

Pie makes everything better...actually gravy does but I don't have a picture of gravy but I do have a picture of a mock strawberry pie.



love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment