Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oopsy...

Oh poo! I had really big plans for this last month but they went to pot along with a few dreams, but I'm over that.

Things don't always go the way that you want and I've been bouncing a few ideas around about what to do but it always comes back to two things...reading and writing. I know that in the last week I've read right at four books and no they weren't picture books. I do know that it takes about two hours of straight reading to read a Nancy Drew novel.

Those are some of my favorite books to read and I started reading those in the second grade. For twenty plus years those have been beloved friends. I was a little disappointed when I started reading about the series and to know that some of them have been ghost written. I also noticed in one that I started last night that Nancy is now a strawberry blonde.

This week has been a truly long week and I hope that this one coming up isn't since I will be rewarded with a Saturday off and as of now have no plans for how I'm gonna spend it. I should spend it finishing up some boxes and going through my clothes since sweater weather is approaching and I don't know where any of mine are.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment