Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Okay...so maybe I am a nerd....

Definite signs that I am a nerd.

Today I smiled when I saw the Google doodle for Mendel's 189th birthday and I didn't not have to look him up to know why there were pea pods making letters. Most of the time I do not have to look up the Google Doodle to understand.

I  came really close to smacking the guy who told his sister that she would have to explain Harry Potter to him during the movie.

I can answer almost all of the commercial break questions on the Discovery Fit and Health programming. I only word it that way because there are a few different ones that have questions during the breaks.

I can remember the diagnosis if we have seen the episode before but I can't remember which shoes I wore to work on Monday.

I will look up famous people that are mentioned on TV shows just so that I can know more about that person. 

I like Warehouse 13 and if you haven't watched it you should check it out. Learn a little history while you're at it.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment