Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spending a Thursday on the couch...

I wish that right now I had more to say but everything I'm feeling has been said before and that makes it, well pointless.

Really sad to see that it is almost the end of the summer and it doesn't even feel like it has started. Trying to figure out what this year is going to bring me. I know that maybe this is the wrong point in the year to figure that out but I still haven't really figured out what this year is going to be about for me.

I think that I am supposed to be learning about taking things in stride. My job though right now is not helping that. I am spending a lot of time telling myself that I am not responsible for what my co-workers are doing or not doing, that I am only responsible for what I do. I would say more but then it just turns into complaining and that doesn't help anyone. I can only say that things are starting to build up and I have to keep my nose clean to make sure that as little as possible hits me.

But I know that it will hit me, it always hits me. Have to watch the runway portion of Project Runway.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment