Friday, July 8, 2011

Trying to work it out...

I'm just trying to work it out right now and things aren't going so well. Right now I seem to just be moving things from one place to another in my house. Even in my office it took me over an hour to clean up my desk which wouldn't have taken so long if there weren't so many customers while I was working on it. Then as soon as I finished I pretty much lost steam. That was the end of working on my office and of course there was laundry to do when work was done. Of course I will admit that I may be exaggerating the extent of doing laundry since my mom has been on vacation and volunteered to do it. I think that she really wanted me to stay when I came to pick it up and help her because she has been cleaning as well.

Of course that does mean that she is taking things that she wants to no longer be in her household and which means that they end up in my household. So that is making it worse since there are too many things in my house that do not have a place and are already overcrowded.

I wish that there was more for me to say right now so I will be out reading and commenting in other places.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment