Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Admission...

I have to admit that I have been ignoring my 30 before 30 list and have been reading a few other books and no I haven't thought about writing about those books but I will. When I started this journey I failed to realize just how close I was to 30. Basically I made a decision in the days leading up to a birthday and failed to factor that into the equation. I guess for now I will just read and see what happens. 

I am currently in the middle of a wonderful book and hope that I will be able to finish it in the next few days so that I can write about it and then I will finish writing about Eat Pray Love. I've been working on it and I just don't feel like I can do it justice. Or really that I can't do justice to how I really feel about the book and keeping it separate from what I saw in the movie.  I will admit that the movie was pretty decent if I get to see the end. But what I have seen is pretty good not sure that I would want to own the movie and I catch different parts of it on Starz from time to time but it always seems to be when I am watching something else. 

I will see you later because I have to see what is going to happen on CSI and fight the urge to flip over to Duck Dynasty which also started tonight and isn't on a second time until 1 or 2 a.m. and well that is too late to stay up if I plan to go to work tomorrow. 

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment