Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reading, writing and watching...

Still working on my list of books to read. Working on finishing my book on Tiffany and Clara which is starting to drag but then again every book that I read drags at some point and I stress and strain and usually put it down for a while and then come back to it. I love to read and it makes me feel good. It really is one of the few things keeping me sane right now.

Trying to work on something new with a different style than I normally use. I've been told that I rely too much on dialogue before and right now using so little dialogue makes it feel forced to me. Trying to rewrite something that I had worked on before and I'm not sure if I want to do it or make them kinda sister stories. I just start writing and see where it goes and I'm still not sure of where it is going.

Right now we're watching Ink Master and I like some of what I've seen. I'm ready for the election and the world series to be over so I can watch my shows. I'm gonna finish this up so I can spend a little bit of time looking on Pinterest at tattoos.

love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment