Monday, October 8, 2012

One week out and feeling blue..

It has been a little over a week since the companions have made their exit and I might be ready to talk about it. I just really haven't had the words to say what I feel about Amy and Rory no longer being the companions. Of course the only thing that I could think really think of was if Rory and Amy died in the 1930s in New York then how did Amy ever meet the Doctor?  Isn't that one of those things that messes up the entire time stream or really I guess it doesn't matter because the Doctor says that time is not linear.

I'm going to miss them. I really am going to miss them. I think when you're a Whovian I don't think that you are defined by your doctor, I think that you are defined by your companion. I really haven't been a fan of any of the other companions up until Amy and Rory, I liked the dynamic that they've created. Amy balances out Rory and together they balance out the Doctor.

I'm not a little sad about the mid-season finale of Warehouse 13, I already miss Leena. I am still emotionally unavailable because of this mid-season break. I will feel my lonely heart with books and cleaning the house.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment