Saturday, January 15, 2011

I fell off the wagon...

There were several nights this week that right as I got situated in bed I remembered that I hadn't blogged. I couldn't help it though...I just couldn't make myself climb out of bed and come back to the glowing keyboard. The weather has been kind of miserable this week but there has been enough rain to lift the burn ban which means my Sugar Bear is ready to set something on fire. I think that there has been a steady dripping since before five this afternoon and it continues as I sit here.

I figured that while I wait for water to boil for some delicious boxed mac-n-cheese and watching the Packers do that thing they do that I could atleast make up for lost time.

I've never really been a big fan of football I have to admit that now. I was raised watching basketball on Saturday nights at my grandparents followed by M*A*S*H, yes I sait it M*A*S*H. There is nothing I love more than the sound of shoes squeaking on hardwood floors. If you want to see a smile on my face faster than anything flip a tv to basketball. I'm in love with watching March Madness which interferred with trying to get my wedding taken care of and moving.

I married into a family that Sunday afternoons are spent with everyone on a couch watching football or in a few more weeks NASCAR. It is fun I will admit or we usually end up watching some kind of DIY home makeover show which is usually where we make fun of how much money people spend on redoing one room of their house.

Not only has the weather been miserable but there has also been all kinds of chaos at work which has made the week a bit crazy.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment