Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Okay...

Found it in the first drawer that I looked in, got it all filled in and put a stamp on it. Now I must make the trek upstairs to throw it in the grocery basket to take it to the post office.

It's raining outside and I love it. It has been awhile since there was a decent rain that I actually didn't know what the noise that I was hearing was. I'm just glad that it isn't insanely cold right now while the rain falls. That makes me miserable on a whole different level because I just can't seem to get warm when cold and rain join forces. Of course it isn't that cold I wore a sleeveless shirt to work today and was still hot most of the day.

I may still have to cut this short because I got a papercut under my fingernail from a file folder today, and believe me those are not the same kind of papercuts that you know and hate. These are vile and horrible and I spent most of my day wanting to suck my thumb to make it feel better. I would take a picture of it but you really can't see it unless I pull the pad down and that makes it hurt worse and it is almost starting to heal up.

Things are crazy still and well I guess I just will have to learn to deal with it.

I miss my engagement ring so much right now. It is being repaired and I haven't had it since before Christmas and I miss the sparkle. I feel a little naked without it but then again my wedding band never leaves my finger so I still have that.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment