Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, same ole same...

I wish that I really had something to say right this very second but I don't just glad that we've made it one more year. Hopefully this year will go smoother than the last one and that things will start to look toward the better. I don't have any suggestions for how it will be a better or how to make it a better year, I just hope that it is.

And I hope that I will make it onto here more than I have been. That is pretty much my only goal and no more dancing to get into my pants. I hope that by summer I will be able to fit into all my pants without having to do the dance and sucking it in. No more waddling down the stairs like a giant penguin when the laundry is overdue.

I look forward to being able to finally getting my house clean which is going to take a bit of time. But I hope that by March I will have it done so that I can finally have people at my house, set up the sewing machine, put up some real curtains. The sheets and blankets are no longer cutting it as curtains. I would like a set of closet doors for my spare bedroom closet and I would also like a fence around my patio so I don't have to worry so much about the kids at the complex playing on my patio and the ability to open my blinds and go out on the patio. I would love to have some tomatoe plants that Mario's dogs won't be able to get to and a place for my plants because we have ants in the apartment and I'm not going to give them a place to hang, live long and prosper. They're already doing that in one of our neighbor's apartments.

When I get it all clean I may finally post some pics of the inside of my apartment but only when I'm finally happy with the way that it looks which will probably never happen. I really should be trying to go to sleep but I'm trying to catch up on Wizards of Waverly Place. I still haven't seen from the time Juliet gets taken by the mummy to after Mason is rescued from the hillbilly wizards, and then a few of the wizards get kidnapped episodes. And then anytime I finally get a chance to see one of the missing episodes I either forget or find something else to watch.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment