Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010...

I guess this will be my last post of 2010 and I'm not going to lie and say that I hate to see this year end but I'm not going to say I really want it to end. I'm more in the middle of the road for what is going on. There are so many things that I wanted to get done and of course I didn't. There is just so much that I've learned and felt.

I would put up pictures of the wedding but I don't want to. I don't want to share them with the world like that. I did spend the other night looking through them so that I could just see them all. I had been looking at my cousin's pics and they looked so serious in all of the pictures and I just couldn't understand. I didn't know if that's what I looked like in all mine but I hoped I didn't. I was happy to see that there were lots of smiles and laughing. I have no problem with that and it means that all of the pictures looked good.

Tonight I will be ringing in the New Year with my Sugar Bear probably snuggled up in bed asleep or reading.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment