Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't know where to start....

I just don't know where to start with this today, I just know that I need to write and I need to purge. I need to get it all out of my head and just runaway from it all but it doesn't seem to happen. I don't know why I can't do it anymore. I just can't let it go like I use to. I don't know why. If it is the fact that I just don't have the time that I use to which was not really time but more so that I was suffering from moderate to severe insomnia.



I just don't want to end up with all these different things to say and no time to say it. The one thing that I've learned is that you have to get it out every now and then or when you do finally have some kind of emotional break you go totally and completely crazy and start in on anything everything. It isn't all up for grabs but if you just let it build up you end up like Mount Vesuvius and take out everything that you come in contact with.



I've got so many things that I have to do that I'm lucky that I can move or know what to do. I'm caught once again in that place where I'm not sure whether I should do what I need to do or do what I want to do. It doesn't really matter because right now I'm not really in to doing anything but being lazy.



I'm kinda missing the sunshine of fall and spring, don't really like the sunshine of summer. I am however certain that there should and hopefully will be some rain this week except for my day off. On my day off it is destined to be nice and sunny but still cool.



love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment