Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still getting there...


I am now contemplating whether or not I can handle writing in two different blogs on a fairly regular basis. I think that has always been my weakness in blogging, really sticking with it. That's why I had to shut down another blog that I had here on blogger that started out for a class. No one was reading it except for the teacher and that doesn't do a lot of good for a blog and then I knew that I couldn't pull it out of what it had been intended for and that was to talk about Children's literature. I did what I had to do to get the grade for it and it wasn't too hard. I was amazed at how many people were having a hard time keeping up with it. Three blogs a week on something we talked about in class or the books that we were reading with a certain number of book reviews over the semester. It was a cakewalk.


I will leave you with a picture...I hope. My sugar bear was fidgeting while I was trying to take pictures...there are sometimes that a plain ole camera does a lot more good than a digital one.
Merry Christmas!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment