Monday, December 20, 2010

Trying to get on here more...

I really am trying to start working on this more than once every three or four weeks. So I guess this would be more like working towards having a New Year's resolution and all that jazz but I'm going to try and work up to it so that maybe by that time I will be posting atleast once a day instead of once a month. Now I don't plan for this to happen starting January 1st but maybe in a few more months.

To me it really is a matter of making the time to do this on a daily basis. I mean I get on the internet and play on facebook a lot but I just can't always seem to get over here to pound out a few sentences or throw a picture or two up, which will probably happen pretty soon.

It is the holiday season and I'm sure that I will be putting up a few things about the holidays and what that does to our family. I just keep telling myself that it's one time a year that I have to really suck it up and deal with it but that isn't something that I like doing. I gross and sweaty and wish that I could have spent more of my day off snuggled up with my Sugar Bear in bed. I did get to sleep just a tiny bit late but for me that's starting to be 8 or 8:30 which stinks because there used to be a time when I could sleep until well into the afternoon with no problems.

Of course I was also suffering from acute insomnia coupled with an Internet addiction to blogging. I have been having a few recurring bouts of insomnia but I now no longer keep my laptop in my bedroom so there is not a lot of choice. I just roll over and snuggle up into my Sugar Bear's back and hold on, knowing that he is there to take care of me.

I will probably be back one day this week just depending on how much I'm at the fireworks stand this season. And how much I have to work to make the ends meet. I'm trying to get a little more adept at trying to keep the ends tied together.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment