Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just getting ready for Christmas...

I tried to spend most of my one day off a week getting my house clean I now have a doll cabinet and a basket full of porcelian dolls. I did get most of my kitchen clean this afternoon and I actually found part of the cabinet and should have taken before and after pictures but I forgot. I paid bills last night which was a lesson in putting it off since the electric bill was due today, so I sucked it up and paid the extra dollar to pay it at the gas station but it got there today using the check that I had already written.

I really wish that I could go ahead and put up my Christmas tree but that will have to wait until either tomorrow night or Friday night because I think that Saturday I will be finishing laundry from the last three weeks that I have been putting off because of sheer exhuastion. That and the lack of adequate drying facilities but they are now all fixed and running like a charm, which means that now the washers are going to go to pieces now.

I am so excited that Charlie Brown Christmas is on tomorrow night. That's the only Christmas special that I have to make time to see. I would spend some more time on here but I have to see who actually wins Hell's Kitchen and then I'm off to find a place to put this doll cabinet because right now it is sitting in the middle of my living room making me very nervous as it is in front of our patio door.

Maybe for Christmas I will get a fence around my patio area or maybe I won't.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment