Sunday, January 2, 2011

Trying to make it happen....

I'm really trying to make it happen being on here more than I was in the last year. I'm not sure how that is going to work but for now I'm doing good. Spending the day trying to clean up and watching a little bit of adult shows on tv which really means anything that isn't on Nik or Disney channels. Been watching a bit of HGTV today and I'm getting ideas on how to clean up the way that my apartment looks but I"m not sure what I'm going to do with my downstairs. We put up some shelves on the wall so that has kinda eliminated some of the choices for moving the china cabinet that I have. Who knows what will happen and moving it usually risks blocking an outlet and there are very few of those downstairs four for the entire downstairs minus the one behind the fridge, the one in the cabinet for the venthood and the one in the kitchen where we plug in the crockpot or toaster or whatever small appliance we happen to be incorporating into dinner preparations. This has also made it difficult to try and have any kind of extra lighting which is really our problem. So much to do and so little time to do it in.

The more that I watch this HGTV the more I see that people have very little sense when they start looking for a house.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment