Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Distracted state of mind...

I was talking last time about the complicated love story and I ran aground somewhere else because I was busy watching what was on tv. That happens quite about around here. Right now there are so many other things that I need to be doing like laundry and dishes but I would rather be here on the couch covered up with a blanket and watching Top Chef Seattle reruns. I will admit that I was devastated that I had no clue that they were even on in a new season.

There have been so many things running through my head with the holiday season on us already and there being so little coolness in the air. I think that we are in the mid to upper 70s for the last couple of weeks with a few peaks into the 80s. That is terrible but not uncommon for Christmas in Texas. There are many Christmases that I remember running around my grandparents' yard in shorts with my cousins.

I am already distracted and will be back later to write some more. Hopefully I will be a little more focused that my current distracted state. Things are a little up in the air right now.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment