Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just Crazy...

It has finally gotten a little into the winter weather mode here in Texas. It was really nice to come out to 'Texas Snow' aka frost which is usually as close as it comes to having snow where I live. I will admit that it did snow about two years ago and it was so amazing to see it actually snow. Of course snow here in Texas is maybe an inch two if we're really good and it comes at night when you can't see it or enjoy it. So to actually wake up from a nap and see that there is snow falling it makes you smile and want to run around all silly like and play and try to catch snowflakes on your tongue.

This is going to be a crazy week so this will probably be the only post that I can hammer out before the weekend. Got a birthday dinner, Christmas party, football game and Christmas shopping to do before  Sunday. It would be better if I could actually get my list together so that I have a plan. That to me is the most important thing is having a plan when it comes to doing all the Christmas shopping in one swoop. Of course I would have to know what to get my husband. He is one of the most difficult people to shop for, well men in general are hard to shop for. They just make it difficult with telling you that they don't need anything, that they don't want anything, having you is all that they need or just not giving you an answer in general. 

And having two teenage brothers does not make it any easier. I hate buying clothes for people or gift cards. Because with gift cards you are telling them exactly how much you think of them. Then I ask my brother what he wants he tells me a hippo. My 18 year old brother wants a hippo for Christmas. What am I supposed to do with that information. I told him that he is getting a Hungry Hungry Hippo game for Christmas. I always wanted that game and never got it. I had one friend who had it and she never wanted to play and the pink hippo was broken. I always wanted to play with that hippo and it was broken. I also always wanted the game Pretty Pretty Princess and I'm not sure if they even make that game in anymore. I will have to look at that later and see. Then I have to figure out what to get for everyone else. Makes things to difficult my family does. Only two people or maybe three have presents that are ready to wrapped and I don't really like to wrap presents either. Especially if there are those presents that are really obvious what they are. 

I guess from looking around the Internet that we are closing in on 12 days until Christmas and that is just 
crazy. I am still having a cow about how close to Christmas it is and how little I have done. 

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment