Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tweaking...

I have been doing a little bit of tweaking on the overall feel of the blog and I'm still not liking the font and the color. The size to me still seems a little bit too small and awkward. That will just have to wait until things slow down some more. Right now Kitten is sitting sleeping on the back of the couch because she couldn't find a place that would work for her...like my chest. She must think that she is a kitten because three or four times she climbed up on my chest and then went around my shoulders and try again. I'm just afraid that she is going to fall off the couch. I think that the relationship we have with Kitten and KitKat is the best that you can have with a cat. Someone else feeds them, they sleep outside, we are like the grandparents. We give them catnip let them come in the house, climb on the couch, let them act like they have no manners and then when they are ready to go outside they go and stand by the door and meow until we let them out. Except for KitKat who tries to sleep under our dining room table and then goes all spaghetti cat on me and then gets angry when I try to pick her up to take her out. She knows if she hisses that I will  let her go and then she will walk to the corner of the couch where Just_a_boy is sitting and wait for him to tell her that she has to go out. Eventually she will come to the door and wait for me to open it and then she goes out.

See you again later maybe I can get some pictures of Kitten and KitKat.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment