Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trying this out...

I am going to try this once and see if it works. I have never done this before and this may be the way to go. I probably have noticed before that there is a schedule option over on the right hand side of the post.

So if all goes well this will post while I am at dinner tomorrow night.

I have been a little disappointed in myself this year in not keeping up with my posting and leaving a whole lot unsaid. I have to get my Christmas cards address and written up and in the mail this week or they are not going to make it to everywhere they need to go. I also will probably need to buy more stamps in general especially if the prices are going to go up soon which is no surprise. I am probably going to start doing a little planning for the new year soon and will be putting it up here so that I can have someone keeping me accountable for what I plan on doing. I know that there are a few on the list already.

1. More reading 30 before 30 is going very slow...I think that I have finished just one book on the list.
2. More writing
3. The house will be clean by summer.
4. More blogging

Trying to keep away from the completely obvious spend less money exercise more...big deal those are no longer New Year's resolutions those are the lies that we all tell ourselves and rarely ever follow through on.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment