Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter blues...

I'm a terrible person because I opened this window almost 20 minutes ago and I got busy working on other things. I hate this time of the year. It is not even seven pm and it has been pitch dark outside for over 30 minutes. It feels like it is midnight and I can't handle it. I spend 95% of my day inside and it is almost dark by the time I get home and I only really get to spend one day outside and this week I'm going to spend it on a bus of some sort going to Dallas and then coming back. Then there also happens to be nothing on tv tonight. I'm stuck watching Amish Mafia because there really isn't anything on.

I'm still working on doing the dishes and trying to figure out what to do for dinner. Trying to figure out what kind of tree I'm going to put up. Most of my lack of get up and go has to do with my lack of sunlight. I suffer quite a bit from a lack of sun in the winter. I just want to spend time in the sun because this is one of the few times a year that the sun is tolerable in Texas.

I hate Pier 1 commercials because they show the cutest stuff on them and I have NEVER found any of those things in the store. I only occasionally venture into the store and usually because I have seen awesome things that I want to buy on the commercial. I happen to love penguins and they have such cute penguin things. Anyway that really doesn't matter that was only because I saw a commercial.

Working with leftovers and those are some of the most difficult to work with because you've already seen them and if they weren't great the first time round it is hard to make them great a second time.

Back to the Amish Mafia where do they come up with these kinds of shows. There are just so many things that you watch on tv that you wonder why they thought it would be a great idea to put it on tv. The sad thing is that so many people will watch it and continue to watch no matter what happens.

I hate winter and it being cold. I need to go sit on the floor in the kitchen and the floor is just so cold I can already feel the cold even though I'm sitting on the couch. Going to suck it up and go work on the kitchen.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment