Monday, May 10, 2010

Antsy...

I've been a little antsy lately and I can't help it...I don't know why I'm the way that I am. I just get antsy...which has made it hard to do a lot in life. Maybe restless is a better word than antsy. I get bored frequently with what I'm doing and I want to change. I have flighty tendencies that cause me to not be able to finish projects without someone standing over me making me try to finish.

I'm surprised that I didn't change my major seventeen times when I was in college but I just couldn't stand to give up my history classes. I really couldn't give up fun books that made you think and forced you into something that might make you uncomfortable. And my English classes because it's totally awesome when you get to go to the bookstore and buy The Stinky Cheese Man for class and you get to carry it around campus.

I usually have a problem getting what I need done for work actually done.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment