Friday, May 21, 2010

My job...

I come home and dream about my job and worse than that it makes me highly conscience of what is going on in the background of most shows.

I work at a hardware store over on the appliance and electronic side. So when I watch tv I'm more interested in what kind of appliances are in the kitchen. Looking to see whether there are Wolf ranges or Viking ranges in the kitchens in most of the high end kitchens that most tv characters seem to have. Even though they never seem to use the kitchen they have ranges that are upwards of several to tens of thousands of dollars. Just depending on how many burners you want, a grill those kinds of little extras. Whether they have a Sub-Zero fridge or a Viking.

And I really judge you when you have a Kenmore...anything. They are not very repair person friendly unless you like having Sears come out to your house to work on it.

I'm losing steam so I'm gonna call it quits for the night.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment