Saturday, May 15, 2010

So tired...

So tired and so many things going through my mind. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to tomorrow and my afternoon nap. Oh man am I looking forward to my Sunday afternoon nap.

Anyway to get to where I want to be and get off the complaining train there are just so many things running back through the head. And I can't remember what all those things were that I said I'd get around to the other day.

Oh...I remember.

I did not like my wedding cake. I did not like the icing. When I want cake with icing I want icing not that fluffy whipped crap that doesn't taste all sugary like icing. Its airy and gross. I want to get a sugar buzz when I eat cake. I didn't like the way it looked I really wanted to cry when I saw it. And when I asked for strawberry filling I meant a strawberry jam filling. Not actually strawberries sliced up in between the layers of cake.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment