Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A little bit of a rant...

I just have to say this because its been on my mind for a bit because of my job or really my old job. It was working with cell phones.

If you can't turn it on I'm not going to be able to. If it won't come back on if I turn it off I need to know that before I take the battery out.

If the screen is broken I need to know that too before I take the battery off.

If it won't charge then I certainly can't move anything over to your new phone.

If you can't do it then most likely I won't be able to get your phone to do it. On a rare occasion I can but not always.

I can't tell you why your bill is so high if you don't bring it to me.

Don't know your password to your account I can't help you.

I cannot give you a new phone.

Nothing is free.

Don't cobb an attitude with me.

It's a phone it will get dirty.

When you don't pay your bill your phone will get cutoff. They will turn it back on when you pay the past due amount.

Look at your bill. If you read through the whole thing you will find out why your bill is so astronomical. Do that first. Call the company directly to straighten it out.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment