Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Wednesday...what more can I say?

It's Wednesday which mean it's not really half way through the week but it is. When you work on Saturdays you learn to treasure things that other people don't and you regret things too. Where on Thursday night you're getting ready to make plans for Friday night because you know you can stay out late, I'm lucky if I can make it all the way through the Mentalist without just giving in and crawling upstairs and into bed.



My weekends are split between Sunday like normal folk and Tuesday which does make Monday quite a drag. And where Thursdays are the longest day of the week I have two. There are no celebrations that it's Friday because for me it isn't.

We did get the closet door put up which makes me feel so much better. There's nothing worse than this big gaping hole inthe wall across from your bed and it should make it a little cooler in the bedroom.

Hearing a few things which makes me feel better but still not going to get my hopes up yet. Too much to lose...



love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment