Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out of the ordinary

I know that normally I don't post more than once a day but I just can't help it. Lately there have been far too many things on my mind and I just have to even if it means just simple one liners that I may or may not ever expand on. So here goes...

It really can't be that hard to serve healthy food in schools. I know that kids are gonna eat the stuff that isn't good for them but if they don't have a choice they may just eat what is good for them.

The only person keeping you down is yourself. Not the man or whatever other force you think is keeping you under their thumb.

How can you ever get the job experience if every job wants you to already have experience?

I'm trying to make an extra effort that's why I sent you the email, not because I want to get an edge over the other applicants. Oh wait that's what I'm doing, I don't expect anything special. I just want you to know that I really want a chance.

Good grief! Just give me a chance.

Don't get angry that the job doesn't get done when I'm trying to juggle too many things already. If it's your responsibility then you do it.

NO one will do what I do for what you currently pay me.

love ya!
it makes me feel a little lighter. thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment